Tuesday, January 29, 2013

2. What 5 websites do you visit often, and why?

So I'm a huge sports fan and the only channels my TV sees are the ESPN channels, NBC Sports Network and the NHL Network. It's no question that the websites I visit are the same way. In no particular order these are the five websites I visit often.

ESPN.com: What's not to love about this website?! It's got everything I need for all the sports I love and it keeps me up to date with everything. I usually visit for breaking news, rumors, and highlights of soccer matches.

NHL.com: I'm a hockey fan more than any other sport and I visit this website everyday. I get my latest news and highlights of all the games. The lockout was one of the most frustrating things for a hockey fan and I was about ready to give up hope that there was going to be a season.

penguins.nhl.com: The website of the Pittsburgh Penguins. It gives me all the latest news about the team and I love reading the Penguins Report on game day. One of the features I love about this website is all the inside content about the team everything from game highlights to interviews and the excellent behind the scenes video series called Inside The Room. It's basically my stop for all things Penguins related. :)

und.com/sports/m-hockey: The website for all things Notre Dame Hockey. One of the things I love about this site is the the reports for the weekend games. It gets me ready by giving all the stats and what to expect from the other team. I also love reading the articles about the team and watching the videos of the highlights. Since I have season tickets I know all the players by number and I really just love watching the action.

MSN.foxsports.com: I don't visit this website as often as I do the other ones but still it gives me the info on what I'm looking for. I go here for tennis info and updates on Rafael Nadal, my favorite tennis player. This is also my favorite website for all things soccer related. I bounce from here to ESPN for soccer but I like this site better. I love the English Premier League but my favorite team is Barcelona. Yes of course I love Messi!

I visit more websites that these five including youtube, MLSsoccer and theahl.com.

I think I am a bit obsessed with sports and I'm not your typical girl who likes all the celebrity stuff and fashion. I'm an athlete of a sport that many people don't know about yet but it is gaining popularity. I play Ultimate Frisbee and I love it. I've been around sports all my life. My grandpa is a big Michigan fan and I grew up watching NASCAR because my dad and brother would watch it. My love of hockey started when I was a little kid watching the Mighty Ducks movies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment