Friday, January 4, 2013

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I've been so busy with school and I couldn't find time to write much. I finished my first semester of college and I passed all of my classes. I start my spring semester next Thursday. I know it's weird that I go back on a Thursday and yes of course I hate that. To be honest, I haven't been that happy recently and I don't know why. The only places that I am happy are the Ultimate Frisbee field and at ND hockey games. I'm not depressed just a bit confused and unhappy that's all. I promise to start writing more and do at least two blog posts a week. This coming semester I will be taking my laptop with me to school so hopefully I can find time to write in between my classes. So stay tuned for more blog posts in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment