Wednesday, May 15, 2013

72. If you had only one wish, what would you wish for?

If I had one wish I would wish to be happy. The last time I was truly happy was when I was at a Notre Dame hockey game. It was the championship game of the CCHA and I was down at the glass watching the players skate around. My favorite player noticed me and my heart skipped a beat. It wasn't a home game so I was a bit surprised he had seen me. Being at the hockey games is the only time I feel happy. Being surrounded by hockey fans is a gift and I don't feel ashamed at yelling at the players or officials. After a weekend of games, Sunday morning my voice is usually hoarse from yelling and cheering. I'm not exactly sure why hockey makes me happy but I think part of it is being around the players. Twice during the season there were skates with them after a game and I went and skated with them. I think another reason why hockey makes me happy is the atmosphere of Notre Dame. Everyone is so friendly and there is so much that the team does to give back to the community like the skates, teddy bear toss, and jersey auctions to raise money. I feel home when I go to the Compton Family Ice Arena and that's what makes me happy.

I wish to be happy because I'm usually stressed or upset about something. I feel like something is missing from my life but I can't figure out what it is.

I know this is a short post and I haven't posted in a LONG time but I promise to write more now that I'm done with school.

my song :)

No comments:

Post a Comment