Monday, January 20, 2014

93. What is your lucky number, and why is it so lucky?

I have two lucky numbers, 3 and 87 both are jersey numbers to my two favorite hockey players. Number 3 is my favorite college hockey player's number and 87 is of course Sidney Crosby's number. My very first NHL game I watched was the Winter Classic between Pittsburgh and Buffalo. Crosby wears 87 because he was born on August 7, 1987 and I was born on August 7, 1993. It's a special number to me for that reason. Even though college hockey players don't get to choose what number they wear, number 3 is still a lucky number for me.  I've gotten to know the player who wears it a tiny bit and always watch him when he is out on the ice. Once he goes pro I will for sure keep tabs on him and his new jersey number.

I do believe in luck just like I believe in fate and when I find a four leaf clover I try to keep it intact or put it in one of my frisbee cleat when I play so I'll have a good game.

I HAVE A TUMBLR ACCOUNT!!!

http://dreamer2087.tumblr.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment